What do we do?
Biz-tech Mentorship Program is meant to build a bridge between lowerclassmen,
upperclassmen and professionals. The program provides opportunities for students
who are interested in business and technology to form mentor/mentee relationships,
which potentially benefits their undergraduate experiences and future career path.
Who are our mentors?
Why does the program attractive?
For All Mentors:
· Help future elites by passing your knowledge on to the next generation.
· Get fresh minds and new ideas through the communications with your mentees and other mentors.
For Upperclassmen Mentors In College:
· Have a unique experience on your resume.
· Develop a more personal style of leadership.
· Get in touch with professionals.
For Current Professionals:
· Gain reputation among UW students.
· Chance to get free internship/volunteer.
· Acquire a greater understanding of the barriers experienced by college students.
· Contribute to the society by help young adults to become successful in their lives.
· Improve levels of professional success.
· Present your enthusiasm of being an expert, and get a chance to get away from mundane daily routines.
· Expand your network with the mentors and mentees.
What are the following events in our program?
2017 Summer: Information sharing through email every 2 weeks
2017 Autumn: Mid-point Check-in
2018 Winter: Closing Event